This is a collection of resources that might be helpful to those researching entrepreneurship. This page was seeded with things Jeff Pollack aggregated and posted to the [ENTREP] listserv for the Academy of Management. If you have something you feel belongs here and isn’t, you’re probably right. Email me and I’ll add it.
Home » Research Resources
1. Dean Shepherd and Holger Patzelt just published an open-access book called Trailblazing in entrepreneurship: Creating new paths for understanding the field. This is an amazing resource—thanks Dean and Holger! Here is a link to the book:
[Shepherd, D. A., & Patzelt, H. (2017). Trailblazing in entrepreneurship: Creating new paths for understanding the field. Cham, Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan.]
2. Thanks to Jeff Miles (jmiles@PACIFIC.EDU) regarding management scales: http://esbmanagement.
3. Thanks to Andreas Kuckertz (andreas.kuckertz@uni-
hohenheim.de) regarding management scales: https://en.wikibooks. org/wiki/Handbook_of_ Management_Scales#Critical_ Introduction
4. Thanks to Siri Terjesen (email@example.com) regarding measures in operational management: https://us.
sagepub.com/en-us/nam/ handbook-of-metrics-for- research-in-operations- management/book231649
5. Thanks to Sarah Sherry (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding an entrepreneurial mindset measure http://psycnet.apa.
6. The Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics http://www.psed.isr.umich.edu/psed/home