This is a collection of resources that might be helpful to those researching entrepreneurship. This page was seeded with things Jeff Pollack aggregated and posted to the [ENTREP] listserv for the Academy of Management. If you have something you feel belongs here and isn’t, you’re probably right. Email me and I’ll add it.
1. Dean Shepherd and Holger Patzelt just published an open-access book called Trailblazing in entrepreneurship: Creating new paths for understanding the field. This is an amazing resource—thanks Dean and Holger! Here is a link to the book:
[Shepherd, D. A., & Patzelt, H. (2017). Trailblazing in entrepreneurship: Creating new paths for understanding the field. Cham, Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan.]
2. Thanks to Jeff Miles (jmiles@PACIFIC.EDU) regarding management scales: http://esbmanagement.
3. Thanks to Andreas Kuckertz (andreas.kuckertz@uni-
hohenheim.de) regarding management scales: https://en.wikibooks. org/wiki/Handbook_of_ Management_Scales#Critical_ Introduction
4. Thanks to Siri Terjesen (email@example.com) regarding measures in operational management: https://us.
sagepub.com/en-us/nam/ handbook-of-metrics-for- research-in-operations- management/book231649
5. Thanks to Sarah Sherry (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding an entrepreneurial mindset measure http://psycnet.apa.
6. The Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics http://www.psed.isr.umich.edu/psed/home
7. The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor https://www.gemconsortium.org/ .